By visiting Botany-World, you agree to be bound by the foregoing conditions of use.
- The articles on this site have not been written by a botanist or horticulturist. While every attempt has been made to ensure these articles are accurate and up to date, they are provided on an “as is” basis and Botany-World does not warrant the accuracy, completeness, adequacy or fitness for a particular purpose of, and expressly disclaims liability for any errors in, or omissions from, such information and materials or make any other warranty not expressly set out herein.
- By accessing or otherwise using this website or any of the information or materials contained herein, you agree that in no event shall Botany-World be liable to you or any other person for any damages, losses, costs and expenses whatsoever arising in connection with your use of this website.
- You acknowledge that all intellectual property rights (whether by way of copyright or otherwise) in this website is and will remain the exclusive property of Botany-World and other third parties concerned (if any). You agree not to do anything that will violate or infringe such rights and further agree not to reproduce, retransmit, disseminate, sell, distribute, publish, broadcast, circulate, exploit (whether for commercial benefit or otherwise) or use for any wrongful or illegal purpose the information and materials contained herein in any manner whatsoever without the prior written consent of Botany-World.
- The information and materials – including the conditions contained in this website – may be amended, modified or supplemented from time to time and at any time at the absolute discretion of Botany-World.
- External Links: Any links to external websites provided on Botany-World pages are provided as a courtesy. They should not be construed as an endorsement by Botany-World of the content or views of the linked materials. Botany-World does not in any way accept liability for information, comments, articles or advice from third-party websites which are linked on this site. Botany-World does not exercise any editorial control over the information you may find at these locations.
- No representations made or advice given by Botany-World members, contributors, administrators or moderators should be in any way considered a diagnosis, treatment or cure for any illness or condition, either discussed or implied. Answers to questions are offered as information only and should always be used in conjunction with advice from your veterinarian. No responsibility is taken by Botany-World, its members, contributors, administrators or moderators for any conceivable consequence which might be related to an answer that is freely given to questions on this site.
Julia is a writer and landscape consultant from Wollongong with a love of horticulture. She had been an avid gardener for over 30 years, collects rare variegated plants and is a home orchardist. Julia is passionate about learning and sharing her knowledge of plant propagation and plant toxicology. Whether it’s giving advice on landscape projects or sharing tips on growing, Julia enjoys helping people make their gardens flourish.